Established in 2000 Twenty Four Seven Group is a specialist agency providing highly qualified, experienced temporary and permanent staff to the UK healthcare sector, security and surveillance systems, electronics, Industrial, consumables and access control.
Twenty Four Seven Recruitment has over 1000 existing relationships and 15 years’ experience working with NHS Trusts, PCTs, private hospitals and nursing/residential homes as well as learning disability services, substance misuse services, secure units, community nursing. We also specialise in filling roles within security, industrial construction and industrial consumables; sales, project management, engineers, software, hardware, director level and C level.
Our clients can be assured that we provide an excellent service, making sure each candidate we put forward for your permanent vacancy is fully compliant for the role and has all relevant information about your expectations. We keep in touch with our extensive database of candidates at all times and can often head-hunt the perfect candidate for your specific roles. We also advertise your vacancies on all the popular Job Boards online, ensuring your roles get maximum exposure to the right candidates.
Our rates are competitive and flexible and we can negotiate first time fees for new clients. We offer a full recruitment service to our clients, from discussing your job specification, advertising your role and interviewing candidates, through to ongoing support once the candidate has started working for you.
Our Essential Package includes:
- Understanding the role
- Take a detailed job specification from you
- Face-to-face meeting with you (if required) to discuss the vacancy and get a feeling for the culture of the business
- Sourcing the best candidates
- Advertise your role on a series of online job boards
- Scan relevant online CV databases
- Candidate referral strategy
- Search internal database
- Trawl social media sites for passive candidates
- Selecting the outstanding individuals
- CV assessment against specific requirements
- Conduct telephone interview with suitable candidates
- Face-to-face interviews
- Submit CVs with interview notes
- Schedule all client interviews
- Take post-interview feedback
- Management of the post-offer stage
- On-boarding the successful hire
- Confirm candidate has started
- 4 & 8 week progress call
- Post-offer references provided
Psychometric Testing: Sourcing the most appropriate test to your role, we will test all relevant candidates and report back on the result.
For more information please feel free to call 247 Recruitment on 0333 121 4 247 or contact us online.